Call Us Today02 9635 36119 Denison Street Parramatta NSW 2150

Get A Free Consultation Just fill out the form below and click Submit, or give us a call now.

To show you are a person filling in this form rather than a spamming script, what day of the week comes after Saturday

Are You Selling Your Home, Apartment or
Vacant Land? 

Our highly experienced Conveyancing Solicitor is Here To Help. 

When selling a house, apartment or commercial propery, you must ensure you get it right. Our firm takes a simplified approach to conveyancing, free
of legal jargon and focused on delivering exceptional customer service and expertise in Property Law.

Your property may be sold one of two ways, either by private treaty or at auction. We will assist you every step of the way.

Step 1
When you have decided to sell your property and have found a Real Estate Agent who you are confident can successfully sell the property. The next step is to instruct a solicitor or conveyance to assist with preparing the contract. Your Real Estate Agent cannot commence with the marketing of the property until such time as they are in possession of a contract. We will;

Step 2
Once a buyer is found we will;

  • Assist with any enquiries the buyer may have with regards to the contract and the property. 
  • Arrange for the contract to be exchanged. (Immediately at exchange there is an agreement between the parties). In some cases subject to a cooling off period. 
  • Discharge your mortgage and get the matter ready for settlement. 
  • Liaise with the solicitors for the purchaser in anticipation of settlement. 
  • Prepare a reply to requisitions issued by the purchaser. 
  • Peruse settlement adjustment figures to ensure they are correct. 
  • Check with the Real Estate Agent to confirm how much deposit they hold. 
  • Direct the Buyers Solicitors as to how the settlement monies are to be.

Step 3
After settlement occurs we will;

  • Advise you & your Real Estate Agent that settlement has occurred. 
  • Provide you with a summary letter confirm settlement and enclosing any surplus funds from the sale. 
  • Issue a letter to your Real Estate Agent authorizing them to release to you the deposit monies held in their trust account, less their commission. 
  • Send you information from time to time about updates and changes in property Law.

We are experts in property law and with our years of experience you are in safe hands.

Feel free to call us at any time on Tel: 02 9635 3611 to see how we may be of assistance.

Auburn|Baulkham Hills|Dundas|Granville|Guildford|Harris Park|Homebush|Merrylands|Newington|Northmead|Parramatta|Pendle Hill|Rydalmere|Silver Water|Telopea|Toongabbie|Wentworthville|Westmead|